Skip to content
- Lackner M et al. N-chlorotaurine, a novel inhaled virucidal antiseptic is highly active against respiratory viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Research Square. 2020 (preprint).
- Uchio E et al. Antiadenoviral effects of N-chlorotaurine in vitro confirmed by quantitative polymerase chain reaction methods. Clin Ophthalmol. 2010; 19(4):1325-9.
- Huemer H et al. In vitro Prevention of Vaccinia and Herpesvirus Infection Spread in Explanted Human Corneas by N-Chlorotaurine. Ophthalmic Res. 2010; 43: 145–152.
- Romanowski EG et al, Irschick EU, Gordon YJ. N-Chlorotaurine is and Effective Antiviral Agent against Adenovirus In Vitro and in the Ad5/NZW Rabbit Ocular Model. Invest Ophth Vis Sci. 2006; 47: 2021-2026.
- Teuchner B et al. Tolerability and efficacy of N-chlorotaurine in epidemic keratoconjunctivitis – a double-blind randomized phase 2 clinical trial. J Ocular Pharmacol Ther. 2005; 21: 157–165.
- Nagl M et al. Tolerance of N-chlorotaurine, a new antimicrobial agent, in infectious conjunctivitis – a phase II pilot study. Ophthalmologica. 2000; 214(2): 111-114.
- Nagl M et al. Activity of N-chlorotaurine against herpes simplex- and adenoviruses. Antivir Res. 1998; 38(1): 25-30.