Skip to content
- Kyriakopoulos A et al. Alleviating Promotion of Inflammation and Cancer Induced by Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs. Int J of Inflammation. 2017; Article ID 9632018.
- Marcinkiewicz J et al. Taurine and inflammatory diseases. Amino Acids. 2014; 46(1): 7-20.
- Kim C et al. Taurine chloramine produced from taurine under inflammation provides anti-inflammatory and cytoprotective effects. Amino Acids. 2014; 46(1): 89-100.
- Wirleitner B et al. Down-regulatory effect of N-chlorotaurine or tryptophan degradation and neopterin production in human PBMC. Immunology Letters. 2004; 93: 143-149
- Marcinkiewicz J. Neutrophil chloramines: missing links between innate and acquired immunity. Immunol Today. 1997; 18(12): 577-80.