Skip to content
- Lackner M et al. N-chlorotaurine, a novel inhaled virucidal antiseptic is highly active against respiratory viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Research Square. 2020 (preprint).
- Leiter H et al. Microbicidal activity of N-chlorotaurine can be enhanced in the presence of lung epithelial cells. J Cyst Fibros. 2020; 19(6): 1011-1017.
- Arnitz R et al. Tolerability of inhaled N-chlorotaurine in humans: a double-blind randomized phase I clinical study. Ther Adv Respir Dis. 2018; 12: 1-14.
- Gruber M et al. Bactericidal and Fungicidal Activity of N-Chlorotaurine Is Enhanced in Cystic Fibrosis Sputum Medium. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2017; 61(5): e02527-16.
- Nagl M et al. Tolerability of inhaled N-chlorotaurine versus sodium chloride in the mouse. J Med Res Prac. 2013; 2(6): 163-170.
- Schwienbacher M et al. Tolerability of inhaled N-chlorotaurine in an acute pig streptococcal lower airway inflammation model. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2011; 11:231.
- Geiger R et al. Tolerability of inhaled N-chlorotaurine in the pig model. BMC Pulm Med. 2009; 9:33.
- Cantin A, Taurine modulation of hypochlorous acid-induced lung epithelial cell injury in vitro. Role of anion transport. J Clin Invest. 1994; 93(2): 606-14.